Code of Conduct – Pine Market
Park Hours and Policies
- Parks are open from dawn to dusk, unless otherwise posted.
- Parking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Operating a motor vehicle within a park, except on roads and parking lots, is prohibited.
General Rules- Prohibited
- Glass Containers
- Firearms, knives, and other weapons are prohibited at Pine Market
- Disorderly Conduct including but not limited to fighting, using obscene gestures or offensive language, ethnic slurs, or other disruptive behavior.
- Soliciting Funds or Donations
- Distributing Circulars
- Removal or Destruction of Vegetation
- Littering and Dumping
- Excessive Noise
- Vehicles Left Overnight
- Selling goods and services
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must be supervised at all times.
- Woodforest Commercial reserves the right to require a person to leave the property at any time.
- Woodforest Commercial reserves the right to close the green space area, change the operating hours, suspend and cancel any event or programming for any reason, if deemed necessary.
- Pine Market is not liable for damage to cars or personal property brought on to the property.
- The use of glitter, confetti, cascarones, rice, and any other small particles that litter the premises.
To preserve the safety and comfort of our guests and their pet(s), Pine Market requests the following:
- Owners/Handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs.
- Pets must be leashed and owners/handlers must be in possession of the leash.
- Pets must have current rabies and all other vaccinations required by the county and should be healthy and free of any diseases.
- Pets must wear collars and current tags.
- Pet owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of all of their dogs’ waste in waste containers. Please respect high traffic areas and landscaping.
- Owners/handlers must never leave a pet unattended.
- Pets showing any signs of aggression must be immediately removed from the property.
Photography and Video at Pine Market:
Those taking pictures and filming must respect Pine Market visitors, tenants, structures, and landscaping. Pine Market reserves the right to ask any photographer/videographer to cease documentation at any time, should his/her work compromise the enjoyment and experience of Pine Market. We may photograph, film, videotape, record and otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the property and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
Events at Pine Market
Pine Market Events are facilitated by the Pine Market Lifestyle Coordinator, Cameron VanNorman. If you are interested in using Pine Market Park for any event, please reach out to the Lifestyle Coordinator at email@example.com. Any event not approved through the Pine Market Lifestyle Coordinator is prohibited. Woodforest Commercial reserves the right to stop any unapproved event.
Clean and Safe
Woodforest Commercial Association needs your help to maintain the beauty of this park. Please report any vandalism or questionable behavior to the Montgomery County Sheriff Department at 936-760-5800 and report any maintenance issues to Woodforest at 877-253-9689 – must reference Woodforest Commercial.